Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crime Time



Amongst the, er, haul of books I happily removed from the University Book Shop were a heap of Crime Time books - a journal of crime fiction that comes out of Britain. They were editions that were a few years old, but hey, its all new material to me.


The issues I brought were:

Women in Crime
The Sherlock Holmes Issue
Key Crime Movies
US vs UK
Sex
Ed McBain & Ian Rankin
Sue Grafton
Elmore Leonard & Val McDermid
The Pulps.

I can justify it by calling it research.

2 comments:

Kiwicraig said...

Nice. Crime Time is still around, although recently they have switched to online only. They actually have a short article on Paul Cleave in their current 'edition', so to speak. I have been talking to the editor about writing for them...

Beattie's Book Blog said...

Vanda, you'll need a bigger house soon !! Or perhaps just add on a room for library/writing room?