Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday fun - more 'honest' book stickers

My previous post about book cover stickers provoked this glorious response from one of my favourite bloggers - Margot over at Confessions of a Mystery Novelist.

Go on, check them out, have a laugh - make some suggestions of your own!

Ah, fabulous Friday, which means the weekend is here, which means after a hard, solid week of editing the novel, for a change I'll get to...edit the novel, and perhaps I'll even do some editing on the novel. So that I don't go completely insane I will take a short break to go attack people with swords, but then I'll do some fun weekend things like...editing the novel.

Fourteen days till deadline...

But to prove that it's not all loneliness and hard work, locked away in my office with only my slightly raving mad self for company, here's a gratuitous cat shot.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanda - Thank you so much for the PR :-). I really appreciate it! It's good to know you won't be burying yourself in too much editing this weekend ;-) - good luck with it. And thanks for the cat 'photo - how relaxed! I am envious....

J.T. Webster said...

I love your cat, Vanda. What a gorgeous colour!
Good luck with the editing.

Vanda Symon said...

Margo, you are most welcome (-: And yes, Louie is one very relaxed customer!

Hi Sue, yes I adore Louie's colour. I've even gone and found some knitting wool so I can make myself something in that orange!

The Paradoxical Cat said...

Miaou!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your cat is adorable! My cat likes to lie in the silliest positions, too. Makes me wish I were a cat sometimes. ;)